Let the river flows run through your living space with the natural beauty of a braided water hyacinth door mat - made from sustainable, natural fibres.
The Mekong collection highlights a classic pattern. The artisans who weave these love to sketch the beauty of Mekong River on their mats, rugs, and baskets using their traditional hand-weaving craftsmanship passed down through the generations
Each door mat is made of natural water hyacinth, and is completely handwoven by talented artisans in Vietnam. The producers have been weaving sustainable fibre rugs and baskets for more than 40 years using traditional techniques in a village-based industry that employs artisans from within their traditional community.
Please note: 1 sales unit comprises 5 individual pieces of Mekong DM10 doormats.
Packing : 5 Individual Mats in outer plastic
Size of individual mat : 45cm x 70cm
Thickness : 12mm
Material: braided water hyacinth
Attributes: Natural, Sustainable, Reversible (different texture on reverse side), Bio-degradable, Hand woven, Crafted with fast-growing, renewable harvested fibres
Due to these mats being hand-woven, there can be small variations in size and colour from one mats to another. These are not made on machines but by individual weavers.
Natural fibre Rug Notes and Care
- No chemicals used in the production of the natural materials
- Materials used in this rug can be safely disposed of at the end of the rugs life
- High humidity should be avoided, not suitable for wet areas such as bathrooms
- Clean marks with a damp cloth and air for drying
- Natural fibre products may irritate some allergies
- Vacuum clean with suction attachment, do not use rug beater