Beautiful natural fibre Braided Water Hyacinth Area Rug - made from sustainable fibres - 180cm x 120cmThis rustic, braided water hyacinth rug is an international best-seller. and perfectly suited to Australian homes with its earthy colours and natural look-and-feel.
Can be used under beds, sofas, in warm living rooms, or it can become an excellent play-mat in the kids room.
This rug is made of water hyacinth and completely handwoven by talented artisans in Vietnam. The producers have been weaving sustainable fibre rugs and baskets for more than 40 years using traditional techniques in a village-based industry that employs artisans from within their traditional community.
The colour is a natural earthy brown, the colour of water hyacinth.
Size : 180cm long x 120cm wide
Thickness : 12mm
Materials : Braid Water Hyacinth
Attributes: Natural, Sustainable, Reversible (different texture on reverse side), Bio-degradable, Hand woven, Crafted with fast-growing, renewable harvested fibres
Due to these mats being hand-woven, there can be small variations in size and colour from one mats to another. These are not made on machines but by individual weavers.
Natural fibre Rug Notes and Care
- No chemicals used in the production of the natural materials
- Materials used in this rug can be safely disposed of at the end of the rugs life
- High humidity should be avoided, not suitable for wet areas such as bathrooms
- Clean marks with a damp cloth and air for drying
- Natural fibre products may irritate some allergies
- Vacuum clean with suction attachment, do not use rug beater