Beautiful natural fibre Water Hyacinth and Seagrass, foldable area rug - made from sustainable fibres, hand-woven by artisansThis water hyacinth and seagrass area rug will blow a fresh breeze of nature into your living environment.
Can be used under beds, sofas, in warm living rooms, or it can become an excellent play-mat in the kids room.
This rug is made of a combination of water hyacinth and seagrass - natural, sustainable fibres and completely handwoven by talented artisans in Vietnam. The producers have been weaving sustainable fibre rugs and baskets for more than 40 years using traditional techniques in a village-based industry that employs artisans from within their traditional community.
The colours comprise the natural colours of the fibres and combine to make a beautiful rug that reflects art in the eyes of the weaver and artisans.
Size of each individual rug is 215cm long x 150cm wide
Thickness : 12mm
Materials: Water Hyacinth, Seagrass
Attributes: Natural, Sustainable, Reversible (different texture on reverse side), Bio-degradable, Hand woven, Crafted with fast-growing, renewable harvested fibres
Due to these mats being hand-woven, there can be small variations in size and colour from one mats to another. These are not made on machines but by individual weavers.
Natural fibre Rug Notes and Care
- No chemicals used in the production of the natural materials
- Materials used in this rug can be safely disposed of at the end of the rugs life
- High humidity should be avoided, not suitable for wet areas such as bathrooms
- Clean marks with a damp cloth and air for drying
- Natural fibre products may irritate some allergies
- Vacuum clean with suction attachment, do not use rug beater